Graduate Students – Financial Aid

Graduate students may be eligible for financial aid. To apply, contact U-M’s Office of Financial Aid or the financial aid office located within your program/school: Ross School of Business, Law School, Medical School, and Dental School D.D.S. Program. For undocumented students, contact Rackham Graduate School or your specific college for assistance. 

Visit the Graduate Students – Financial Aid website